Re: gutter question

 Christopher, Thankyou for going to the bother of takeing and sending
pics. But I don't think that is the gap I am talking about. I am
having a little trouble orientating your pics as they are close up. I
will take another look at mine from the inside and maybe that will get
my head on straight. Thanks again... The gap I am talking about is
seen from the outside of the car , about 6" back from the top front
windshield corner. With the gap it would allow water to leak out of
the drip rail into the trim that goes over it. instead of carrying the
water to exit at the botton of the C