RE: Mopar Movies-Ramchargers!

Say Gary, the attached site reminded me that I asked the question to the mail list a while back, maybe a few years back, that considering that the Ramchargers '63 Dodge car that won the NHRA Winternationals had a differnt driver and sponser on the lower door than the two that raced side by side at Indy later that year, were there actually three '63 Dodge Ramchargers race cars? At the time, nobody could answer that question. But I bought and read the "We were the Ramchargers" book, and that question was answered. Yo Dudes, if you do not yet have that book, it should be required reading to be part of this group! Well not really, but you know...If you have not read that book, the car that won the Winternationals was one of the two raced at Indy. And there were actually three cars, because they wrecked their second car. The second car raced at Indy is actually a third car that was built with parts salvaged from the wreck. And the original '63 was raced again at the '64 Winternationals, where it was the quickest car in it's class. But it did not win the event because of driver error

Ben Morgan

 So what if I have cars in my yard

1966 Dodge Coronet 500
1964 Dodge Polara 2-dr HT
1964 Dodge 330 Station Wagon
1954 Ford F-100 (Grandpa's Truck)
1990 Ford Bronco 5.8L
plus a few other wrecks and lawn ornaments