Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 1:41 PM
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse
Subject: Re: help it wont start!

I am one of those who was vocal about my Pentronix failing.

It has been repaired, that was 3 years ago and I am still running it.
I have not had any additional problems.  In my case it was not
installation errors however it would be easy to make mistakes.  I
suspect my problem was that it was one of the very first Flame Thrower
III billet distributors produced.

I still think the Pentronix was my best choice.  I wanted a rev
limiter  but did not want to see it.  The Pentronix has it internal
and it works very well as a recent missed shift confirmed.

Just as important I did not want to see later electronics under the
hood of my 63 Sport Fury.

I have two other projects in the works and both will received the
Pentronix treatment.

Dennis C.