Re: Running a bit hot,,,Question!

Thanks folks, Oft times I can't see the obvious cause it is to
simple!  8-)
 Mike got me pretty well straightened out.  I just couldn't see how as
the radiator cap cooled a little bit and closed off the overflow, that
water could get back into the radiator.   I didn't know that the
plastic tanks were air tight enough to hold pressure till the radiator
cooled enough to contract the water volume.  I hate water pukeing out
the overflow- I will give the tank a go........................MO