Re: Radiator Hose

Unless your running an engine that has a lot of work done to it your going to loose a lot of low end torque and horse power with 3 inch exhaust.  I have two stock 318s one in my 61 Plymouth wagon and the second in my 61 Dodge wagon.  I had full length dual exhaust installed on both requesting two inch pipes & turbo mufflers.  They did the Plymouth first with 2.5" exhaust pipes and 2" tailpipes because that's what everyone dose.  The Dodge was done as I had requested with 2" front to rear.  The Dodge has more low end power than the Plymouth and they are about the same on the open road.  This comparison is probably not very telling because their are other variables but they seemed about the same with the original single exhaust.  Just my findings!

        Herb

1954 DeSoto Firedome Estate Wagon 276 HEMI
1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361 4-Sale
1959 Dodge Coronet 326 Poly
1961 Plymouth Belvedere Custom Suburban Wagon 318 Poly
1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer Wagon 318 Poly
1963 Plymouth Fury 2D/HT 7.0L
1963 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible 361
1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst 440
1979 Dodge Aspen Sport Wagon 360
1999 Durango SLT 5.9L
2008 SRT-8 Magnum 6.1L