RE: 64 Polara value

From what you've described, with all the updates and such, I'd be looking to get 10-12 grand for it.  I know the brake kit is close to a grand.  So yeah, 10-12,000 seems about right.

From: ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 64 Polara value
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 17:05:25 -0400

I'm considering selling my 64 Polara and I wonder what you guys think it's worth. I realize this is subjective to a lot of factors, so I'm just looking for a ballpark figure. Everything mechanical was rebuilt 9k ago. 426 engine(nom), cam, headers, intake,holley, 4 spd, hurst pistol grip, 3:91 gears, SSBC discs, carpet, bucket seat covers, clutch,etc. California car. so 1 small rust spot under quarter. Nasty paint, but body is nice. Car runs and drives good. Overdrive 4-spd,  Jegs chrome wheels. Needs paint, chrome, rear door panels  and back seat recovered. Few extra parts go with it.
What do you guys think?
Jeff