Re: Points/Ballast Resistor Gurus Needed!

Re: Points/Ballast Resistor Gurus Needed!

Collectively, thanks for the help. I so much want to drive this car to Carlisle
next month and this unanticipated issue is eating up time I need to spend on the
rest of the car.

Anyway, the battery has 13V.  I keep it on a maintainer and it was the first
thing I checked just before I tested the other wiring.

I've got a few more good ignition switch assemblies so I'll try that out Monday
or Tuesday evening.

Akron Don Gallimore