From: Gary H. <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Feb 7, 2014 5:30 pm
Subject: RE: Friday puzzlers 2-7-14

Thanks Bob, good points!

That 65 does seem okay. Speaking of marked-down Darts, I saw an ad for a nice
1963 Dart GT now for $3500, dropped from $4500. The GT Dart seems like a very
good deal, if as advertised.
http://texoma.craigslist.org/cto/4289434728.html

Thanks,
Gary H.
now $5,000.  Pretty car, good price.  The paint damage under the fuel filler is
not uncommon and happens when the wrong type of paint is exposed to gas with
ethanol.  I have seen some seriously expensive paint jobs on classics damaged in
this way.

>  The 63 speedo is shot.  They don't stop mid-way.

Bob

Please address private email -- email of interest to only one person -- directly
to that person. That is, email your parts/car transactions and negotiations, as
well as other personal messages, only to the intended recipient. Do not just
press "reply" and send your email to everyone using the general '62-'65
Clubhouse public email address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce
the total volume of mail and fine-tune the content signal to Mopar topic.
Thanks!