Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [318poly] 472 Poly?

My business sense is telling me these heads may be the more profitable venture.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 16, 2014, at 2:21 PM, "Gary Pavlovich" <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx> wrote:

If all goes well with the intake manifold project then I will explore the aluminum Poly head project...sure, aluminum Poly blocks would be nice but I hope to create the New Poly Alum. head so it will bolt on to the LA small block which solves the extreme expense problem of casting a dedicated Poly alum. block along with other advantages.

I have been in contact with Javier Vasquez of Foundry Works Inc. in Bell Gardens, CA and plan to spend this coming Wed. working on the finishing touches to the New Poly Wind Tunnel manifold. I suggested we change the name and description of this superior intake from an air gap design to a Wind Tunnel because that is what it is – huge airflow under & over the plenum and runners compared to the poplular Edelbrock small air circulation design rightly called the Air Gap.  This design will radically cool the air/fuel charge and enhance torque & throttle response.

If anyone has “missed” the $399 introductory price for our New Poly Wind Tunnel manifold please send me an e-mail “off-line” at glpavlovich@xxxxxxx and I will see about extending the low pre-order price for you as I don’t think Roland has met the 100 manifold threshold as yet.

Thank you,

Gary Pavlovich