From: Roland Osborne <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 3, 2014 11:02 AM
Subject: RE: New Poly Intake Recipients - CHIME IN!

NO! The Poly SS-X manifold (and valve covers) are true works of art… Vasquez took his creative brilliance and Pavlovich’s directions to the highest degree of fit and finish. We left room in the intake manifold to port and is why some of the bolt holes and bosses look like they were relieved-THEY ARE!!! Dave Antonucci just sent an update on his findings and photos of his Rat Rod with the new manifold installed… Even the Hot Heads 392 manifold by Vasquez has similar machining necessary at the factory and they use a button head bolt turned down to hold their manifold on with only 6 bolts per side and we have 8… Its all about the bigger ports… Vasquez however continues to remind me (yesterday again) that he highly recommends the head be port matched to the intake about one inch in… We realize guys who just want a simple bolt-on can’t do that and performance will still be outstanding-its just that he’s extremely meticulous like Pavlovich…  So the only porting on the manifold required is if you do a full port on the heads and we’ve left you plenty of meat to do that as opposed to other manifolds out there…