Re: New 3rd brake light

Then you better put it at the top of the rear glass.  Still think a strobe would be better.  I've had sooooooooo many people tell me how they saw my strobe light on the bike and it woke them up.  But ya know,, it's like oil and tires.  Whatever works for you is probably the best !!
I've never had shit from a cop about my strobes on the bike.  They might bitch about them on a car.  Even the motorcycle cops I've talked to like them.  And those boys KNOW
 how to RIDE.  Just my experience from being at bike ralleys and such.  Hell,,  I've been wrong more than I've been right.  Won't  work on my '63 anyway.

Doug
63 Sport Fury ragtop