Re: Extra cooling fan question

I would try also using the radiator to cool the trans fluid.  I have towed a 30 ft. fifth wheel rv over 100000 miles with a Ram/Cummins w/auto trans.  I installed an inline fan assisted cooler to aid in trans cooling.  Bottom line, it helped some in extreme conditions, but if I hadn't also been using the radiator the aftermarket cooler would have failed!
Golden Lancer