Re: removing horn from steering wheel

Seems to me that I once had that problem on an older Chrysler.  IIRC,  the spring metal ears that  are attached to the  horn button, and  latch under the  slots in the horn ring, were rusty and  one broke off. The remainder of the broken "ear" caught  on something and would not allow the horn button to be rotated. .  This may not be your application, but hopefully will give a clue..................................MO

FREE Animations for Your Email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!