From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary H.
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 8:04 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Welcome new member - 1965 Dodge Coronet

Welcome to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse to Scott.

Below is his introduction.

Thanks,
Gary H.

===

I've always been a fan of Mopar; it started as a child when my dad took me for ice cream in their  6 cyl 3 speed on the tree,  happen to be a Mopar show at that location. I was hooked. I now own a 65 coronet 6cyl 3spd.