Re: Friday puzzlers 6-12-15

lol that's no 413..poly all  the way..must be something about fla as I bought a 63 belvedere in ft myers fla and the owner swore the car had a 383 motor in it even after I looked at it and told them it was a poly 318..wish I would have never sold that car now the kids called it the batmobile for some reason