From: Richard Kinsley
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: scarebird ...more
B M <polara1964@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 01 12:23AM

sounds good , and did you guys use the "budget", fitting the 14"rims?

thanks again

________________________________
Van: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...more
Scott Preston <penstarperformance@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 31 08:44PM -0400

I have a front set up on my C body 452 motor chrysler 300,no problems.Just
make sure you do not by cheap parts as they fail really quick,mrmopartech
450 424 0445/514 659 0445

...more
Back to top
Electronic distributor
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jul 31 08:41AM -0500

What brand / type of electronic ignition do you have?

Thanks,
Gary H.

...more
Mark Hendren <gooberdude30@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 31 10:20AM -0700

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=191015015787&alt=web This is the dist. I purchased.
...more
Mark Hendren <gooberdude30@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 31 10:21AM -0700

I don't think the link worked.
...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 31 12:24PM -0500

What is the brand?
...more
Mark Hendren <gooberdude30@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 31 10:26AM -0700

It says the dist. brand is Top Street performance. The seller goes by theswapmeetparts.
...more
Mark Hendren <gooberdude30@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 31 10:27AM -0700

On eBay.
...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 31 12:28PM -0500

Hmm? Unfamiliar but most likely just a name tacked on another brand.
However if it's for a small block Mopar it should work. I couldn't get the
link to open either.
...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jul 31 01:41PM -0500

Try this link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191015015787

or this one:

http://tinyurl.com/ouu48t4

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191271549151 is a black distributor version.

I've not heard of the ...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Jul 31 03:40PM -0400

I have purchased a similar unit for my big block through 440 source, there
is no reason why it should not work as long as it is timed properly

In a message dated 7/31/2015 1:41:43 P.M. ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Jul 31 03:06PM -0500

I've been in this business for over 40 years... We were one of the original Direct Connection warehouse distributors signing on in 1977... The Mopar electronic ignition kits have ALWAYS been the go-to ...more
Herb <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jul 31 07:20PM -0500

A little FYI, MoPar sells / sold an adapter & hold down that facilitated the
use of a RB distributor in a B block. SO, you buy a RB distributor for all
Big Block applications. I have a couple of ...more
Back to top
383 Heater connections on water pump
Jim Altemose <jaltemoose@xxxxxxxxx>: Jul 31 03:47PM -0400

I can check my 63 Polara 500 with 383. Still need the info?

- Jim

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 11:25 PM, dennis.1963ply <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>