...more
Enzo Cremasco <csmopars@xxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 02 12:42AM

Great Looking car KevinCongrats

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 5:41 PM, Ron Crossley <rcrossley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

#yiv6035965923 #yiv6035965923 --.yiv6035965923hmmessage ...more
Doug <dougdaniel50@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 02 01:04AM

very nice ride
From: "62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx" <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962-1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, ...more
Back to top
Ken's Plymouth (was Re: Poly Stroker Update)
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 01 10:57AM -0500

You can get a Scat 4” crank for about $400, use stock Poly or 360 rods and std bore 360 pistons ($200 from Summit) with valve notches installed for 402CI…. Who said it would cost more to do a ...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 01 02:50PM -0400

I think people make assumptions based on 10 years ago. Crap it cost a large fortune to do up a 440 now worse if you want to do 413. A poly motor is about as economical as a 350 chevy, may the mopar ...more
"Ken Crumley" <ken.crumley@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 01 08:14PM -0400

I gave Joe Suchy a call, he has given me a phone number of a reputable Mopar engine builder that is local to the area . I will contact him and get his opinion on what the best engine options are. ...more
Back to top
Dustless blasting results...
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 01 02:57PM -0700

Not bad. There is glass dust all over, my yard, garage, the neighbors on
both sides...etc. But the car looks amazing. I'm very happy with the
results. No heat, no problems.

...more
Back to top
Electronic distributor
Mark Hendren <gooberdude30@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 01 08:28AM -0700

So the rotor doesn't have to be aligned with the tab on the base of the shaft for the distributor to work?
...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Aug 01 02:25PM -0400

no,,,,,,,,the rotor needs to be lined up with the #1 tower when the timing
marks are lined up

In a message dated 8/1/2015 10:28:19 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
gooberdude30@xxxxxxxxx ...more
Back to top
scarebird
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Jul 31 06:48PM -0700

That is what I used on my 64 Dodge B body, I was very impressed with the
quality and the fit. I just got the adapter plate with bearing adapters, as
I wanted to get my own parts as per their list ...more
B M <polara1964@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 01 11:37AM

Thanks for the feedback