View all topics
727 trans seepage
gto64gto@xxxxxxxx: Nov 06 08:13PM -0500

On Fri, 06 Nov 2015 14:02:59 -0600
...more
Michael LeFevre <493mike@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 07 06:15AM -0500

KD band adjuster?
Mike LeFevre

...more
Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 07 10:47AM -0600

Well if it's a cable shift , why do you think it's a 68 up trans?
There is an O-ring seal on the shift cable. To change it, you'll have
to pull the shift cable all the way out of the housing, and ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 07 05:00PM -0600

Take a photo of the transmission itself then. It sure does not sound like a 1968.

Anyway, I have a 1965 727 that is not installed that tomorrow I can take a photo of to use compare with yours, if ...more
Back to top
Will 1962 Plymouth 2HT Rear Quarter Panel interchange with a Conv?
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Nov 07 04:40PM -0500

Hi All

Looking for a 62 Plymouth Conv Left rear quarter panel from door jam to rear complete.
I found a 2 door Hardtop . Does it interchange with a conv. I am concerned about the upper edge that ...more
Back to top
wanted-moroso #42080 trans pan
gto64gto <gto64gto@xxxxxxxx>: Nov 06 06:59PM -0800

anyone have a good complete Moroso #42080 trans pan for sale?
...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Nov 07 03:57AM

Did you find the stamped number along the left side rail on the TF so it can be identified as to the year. Not sure what you're saying, '68 TF with a cable shift?

Nick T.

  ...more
gto64gto@xxxxxxxx: Nov 07 01:24PM -0500

On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 03:57:18 +0000 (UTC)
...more
Back to top
65 build progress
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 06 11:39PM -0800

Mike, Hope your surgery went well , and that you have Medicare ! I have
had so many procedures done, the check in ladies know me and pull files
without asking who I am ! Greatful that it is not ...more
Michael LeFevre <493mike@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 07 06:59AM -0500

Surgery went well but the doctor said "it was in "horrible" shape and did
the best he could. Thanks!
Mike

...more
Back to top
8 3/4 axle shaft bearings.
Michael LeFevre <493mike@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 07 06:54AM -0500

Hi fellas and gal,
After reading axle questions over the years I haven't noticed a procedure
on this list for repacking these bearings. I'm adding one:
After carefully removing axles (float axle ...more
Back to top
Another Differential Question
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 06 11:30PM -0800

Paint shop is finishing up a few little details that I wanted done before
I take pics. I have paid them, so the incentive to finish it up is not so
much there. I have been very busy with ...more
Michael LeFevre <493mike@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 07 06:24AM -0500

Lyle,
Swerve the car from side to side to unload the axle bearings. If that
changes the noise it will be a bad axle shaft bearing. If noise is
constant-pull the pig. It will get more expensive! ...more
Back to top
64 belvedere in Milwaukee
Michael LeFevre <493mike@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 07 05:58AM -0500

Hi Earl,