Sent from Windows Mail

From: JimJablonski
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎September‎ ‎21‎, ...more
Back to top
CC1 paint code 1964 Belvedere question
"dennis.1963ply" <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 21 03:26PM -0700

Hello,

I have a 1964 Belvedere that has the CC1 paint code on the fender tag. The
car was repainted a different color and now needs repainting again. There
is very little of the original ...more
Back to top
Poly Applications
ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx: Sep 21 04:56PM -0400

I have a 318 poly that I don't really have a use for, and was thinking that
it might be possible to replace my 225 Slant 6 in my 64 Barracuda with the
engine? I know that they came with the ...more
Don <mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 21 05:56PM -0400

If the transmission in the car is for a slant, then, no it will not bolt
to a poly or LA. The poly is actually a lot wider than a LA. That was
one of the reasons the LA was developed - so it ...more
Back to top
Welcome new member - 1963 Plymouth Valiant
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 21 02:52PM

Welcome to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse to Kerry. Below is an introduction and photos are included.

Thanks,
Gary H.
======

I have just purchased a 1963 Plymouth Valiant, 100 ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 21 03:39PM

Dude - that's a keeper for every reason you listed - rethink the flip-it plan.............