Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 13 updates in 7

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 13 updates in 7 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
What should I do?
Cory Rempel <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 23 04:57AM -0600

So I use to have a 68 Monaco until my brother crashed it. Somebody ran a stop sign and y'all know what happened. I have a chance to buy another Monaco identical in every way except it has a few ...more
Victor Carre <vcarre33@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 23 08:11AM -0400

Go for the Monaco. It sounds like a great car. I know the feeling of
wishing for an old car back. I once sold a 1970 dodge Challenger that I
would really love to have right now. ...more
Stan Kafouse <skafouse@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 23 01:02PM

Cory If that's is the car you want then quit crying and making excuses and go get it and enjoy it.  Your other option....pray about it. He always has the right answer even if that's not the answer ...more
D J <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 23 05:00PM

Cory,My vote is the Monaco, that one seems to really stick in your mind, maybe it is your soulmate??? DJ

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 9:04 AM, 'Stan Kafouse' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar ...more
"Jerry L Pullin Jr" <jerrypullinjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 23 05:59PM -0500

Hi Cory,

Jerry here, I know the feeling about our past favorite car. Mine was a 69 Roadrunner. I have a 69 GTX project car now for some time. Another project now is a 65 Monaco. Monaco’s are a ...more
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Sep 23 08:28PM -0400

You know...another option is a classic car loan. Then you can keep both!

Bill M
On Sep 23, 2015 6:59 PM, "Jerry L Pullin Jr" <jerrypullinjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>