Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 21 updates in 5

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 21 updates in 5 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Ken's Plymouth (was Re: Poly Stroker Update)
Ray Bell <raybell46@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 03 06:32PM -0700

Correct...

And if you get flat top pistons you only need cut one notch per piston,
they are then specific to each bank of the engine and you gain a minor
compression benefit.

Ray
...more
B M <polara1964@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 04 10:08AM

Maybe I'm missing something 😐😁, but why one notch.
And should it be the intake or exhaust notch?

Thanks, Bert

Verzonden vanuit Outlook<http://taps.io/outlookmobile>

...more
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Aug 04 10:32AM -0400

The intake is the one that needs to be notched.

It's all in how much power you want to make and how much you want to spend.
They have a direct relationship.

I'm sure you can find a nice "bang ...more
B M <polara1964@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 04 08:39PM

I'm from Holland E.U., the only advantage of that ,considering to drive old Mopars is that our pumpgas is 95 or even 98 😁😐. So if I purchase std 360 flattop pistons (without notches), have ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Aug 04 03:58PM -0500

You should expect about 500hp and 500ftlb torque…