Tell ya what – the heavy duty U-haul car trailers do the job if you don’t own a trailer – for the parts car at least......

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...more
Cory Rempel <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 24 05:21PM -0600

Thanks for offering a trailer Bill, but I live Saskatoon Saskatchewan in western Canada. And yes, my buddy and I will be looking it over. He's a mechanic and a really huge MOPAR guy. ...more
Back to top
63 plymouth wagon
GERRY PETERS <gpeters35@xxxxxxx>: Sep 24 01:58PM -0600

does anyone have a modern paint number for the 63 belvedere blue interior metal parts?
also for the two shades of blue on the door panels.
the original number was ditzler12416 for the metal ...more
Back to top
Emailing: 088
Cory Rempel <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Sep 23 09:06PM -0600

Very cool wagon.