"jhanlon1903 ." <jhanlon1903@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 08 02:35PM -0500

like the hood scoop work , the 48 is great body style with slanted post.
good luck, sounds like you have much ammo

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 5:56 PM, zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx <
...more
Back to top
LeRoar is alive again
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 08 10:34AM -0600

Finally I was able to concentrate on LeRoar and get it running again. I
installed a new Schneider hot street 264deg cam and the new Poly SS-X
manifold. I set the dist about where I thought it should ...more
"bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx" <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 08 11:23AM -0600

Congrats to you and LeRoar Rich!

Sent from my HTC One SV

----- Reply message -----
From: "Richard Kinsley" <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Subject: LeRoar is alive ...more
Michael LeFevre <493mike@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 08 01:10PM -0500

Good going Rich,
How about one of those air cleaners that place one filter on each side?
MikeLeFevre

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 11:34 AM, Richard Kinsley <
...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 08 12:14PM -0600

I did look at them but not sure about clearance on the side either. It'll
take some research.
...more
Back to top
Strut Rod Bushing Question
Nico Over <nover2@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 08 09:11AM -0600

Thanks Travis, will try the 2 piece moog bushings and if they don't work I see about getting the adjustable strut rods.
Nico Over
Okeechobbe, Fl.

On 02/07/16, 'Travis Rice' via The 1962 to ...more
Christopher Glick <mrchristopher1@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Feb 08 05:04PM

I used the Moog without the 'lil sleeve... No issues yet.

Christopher Glick