Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 9 updates in 4 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 9 updates in 4 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
65 Speedo Pinion
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Mar 17 08:31PM -0400

Gary,

Sorry to bug you...just wondering if you had a chance to look for that
speedo pinion?

Thanks!
Bill

>> I will check I may have one.

>> On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 4:38 PM, Bill M ...more
Back to top
Welcome new member - 1965 Plymouth
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Mar 17 10:39PM

Welcome to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse to Dennis.

Below is his introduction.

Thanks,
Gary H.

I bought my 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II last summer, at the time it barely ran; ...more
Back to top
65 727 work with push button
wheelsdavid2@xxxxxxxxxxx: Mar 17 06:05PM

'65 trans will work fine with pushbuttons. Make sure you use the cables from the pushbutton shifter not the column shifter that was on the '65.