Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 9 updates in 4 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 9 updates in 4 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
64 Plymouth Digital Dash
Nico Over <nover2@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Apr 04 01:53PM -0500

All, have been in contact with Dakota digital on getting a new instrument cluster for my 64 Sport Fury. Attached is what they have come up with. Comments/suggestions are welcomed. Not cheap since I ...more
patrick miller <patrickmiller1234@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 04 07:18PM

I have one of there dash boards in my 40 plymouth. Had issues with it when I first installed it in the car . The speedo would all of the sudden spike real bright at night { scared the hell out of me ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 04 02:52PM -0500

Michael Harding of Street Legal TV has a 65 Belvedere with Dakota Digital.
He documented his install for the magazine and it can be viewed on
streetlegaltv. There are many other projects on there ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Apr 04 02:54PM -0500

BTW it's called Project Track Attack. It's pretty much a daily driver but
he does run it at Willow Springs
On Apr 4, 2016 2:52 PM, "Richard Kinsley" <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>