Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 20 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 20 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Please, can you help now?can ot figger out
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 09 01:21PM -0700

The body shop is just now trying to install the front bumper on my 64 Dodge
B body, we cannot figger out where the brace rod from the lower front
fender in front of the tire , goes to. ...more
Scott Preston <penstarperformance@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 09 06:11PM -0400

If it,s the 5/16 rod ,then it goes from the lower front fender to the
bumper bracket.Or is it a nother rod,please post back,mrmopartech 450 424
0445

...more
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 09 04:59PM -0700

Yes, that is the rod-brace. Rich Kinsley sent me a pic of how it attaches
to the bumper breacket. Thanks for your help........................MO

On Friday, October 9, 2015 at 5:11:05 PM UTC-5, ...more
Back to top
Front tires 64 Dodge B body
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 09 01:49PM -0700

I have 15" rims , 6" wide with very little offset . Tires are 215/75 R/15
based on what a friend with a 63 Plymouth has on his. My tires will rub
on the front lower of the front fender when ...more
Mark Hendren <gooberdude30@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 09 02:18PM -0700

I am running 235/60R/15 on the front of my 64 Dodge Polara with no problems.
...more
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 09 02:21PM -0700

Are you using any custom wheels that may be offset to the outside more
than stock wheels ? Thanks.......................MO