Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 7 updates in 4 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 7 updates in 4 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
1964 dodge 880 starting problem!
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 11 09:27AM -0500

It's good to test before replacing if possible, of course. We learn best through trial and error. All the suggestions help bring an overall understanding of the starter circuit and typical Mopar ...more
zachross07@xxxxxxxxx: Oct 11 05:13PM -0700

Got a question... I'm going to re wire some of the wiring from the ignition to the bulkhead... What size wire should I use? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

...more
Back to top
63 B body BB oil pan & pickup
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 11 11:51AM -0400

Hate to say this but if you have oil pressure issues have you thought about
the bearings? You may need to redo them.

Bill M
...more
Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 11 09:21AM -0700

Aloha , Found out that I forgot a plug behind timing gear. I feel like a
damn fool ! " Mahalo to Bob Mazzolini for his help " Still need the right
63 Oil pan and pickup. I orders 1 from Mancini ...more
Nico Over <nover2@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 11 11:45AM -0500

Don't feel stupid, I did it too on my 451 in my 64 SF.
Nico Over
Va. Beach, Va.