Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 12 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 12 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Welcome new member - 1964 Dodge Polara 500
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 13 01:12AM

Welcome to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse to Jason. Below is his introduction.

Thanks,
Gary H.
======

I own several Mopars. Current project is a 64 Polara 500 with a 440 and twin ...more
Back to top
Dash light replacement??
zachross07@xxxxxxxxx: Oct 12 10:35AM -0700

I want to replace and upgrade all the lights in my dash... Anyone have any recommendations?? Thanks!
1964 dodge 880

Sent from my iPhone
...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 12 02:31PM -0500

Daniel at Daniel Stern Lighting posted these suggestions when he was a member of this group; he sells bulbs also. http://www.danielsternlighting.com/
He references 1965 but that applies to your 1964 ...more
Back to top
1964 dodge 880 starting problem!
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Oct 12 01:45AM -0400

each wire has a specific job and needs to carry the amperage for it use, so
need to know which wires are being replaced

In a message dated 10/11/2015 7:13:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ...more
Donald Gallimore <dongallimore@xxxxxxx>: Oct 12 10:40AM

The Factory Service Manual shows the wire gauge and color. Akron Don Gallimore

From: Dodger7998 via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ...more
zachross07@xxxxxxxxx: Oct 12 10:34AM -0700

Well... I fixed it... It was the ground coming off of the starter relay.... It's always the simplest solutions isn't it? Haha Now I have a new battery, relay, starter and ignition... ...more
Bob <64ragtop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 12 12:46PM -0500

Congratulations, Zach! It seems many folks overcomplicate things - I
know I have!!! You had a great learning experience and should have many
happy hours (years!) of classic MOPARing. ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 12 05:52PM

Could be many years – I have the “Starter Motor Installation Instructions” dated by Grandpa when he replaced the starter in the ’62 Dart wagon in June 1983..........

From: ...more
Back to top
63 B body BB oil pan & pickup
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 12 08:03AM -0500

I've got a good one too... We built a 340 6-PAK for the magazine several years ago and since Edelbrock was a big supplier of parts we took it down to their plant for photo/story opp to dyno it... ...more
Nico Over <nover2@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 12 09:07AM -0500

to piggy back on Roland's comment, I drill a .050" hole in that plug to give a bit more oil on the distributor drive. (Old early hemi recommendation)
Nico Over
Va. Beach, Va.

...more
Back to top
Front tires 64 Dodge B body
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Oct 12 06:22AM -0700

Hi Mo,

I am running 215 / 70R15 tires on the front of my '64 Fury. My Center Line
wheels have a 3.313 inch backspace. Fit great with no issues whatsoever.
Not knowing your setup my sense ...more
Back to top
Spanked a Mustink Yesterday
Cory Rempel <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 11 10:48PM -0600