Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 2

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 2 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Looking for1962 Plymouth Fury Conv Floor and Trunk Pans Source
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Oct 14 05:29PM -0400

I just picked up my 62 from the Dry Stripper.
Body is in Good shape ,but need some repair in the floor pans and the trunk center, Also the Trunk rear edge lip.
Could use a good source of quality ...more
Back to top
Parking Brake
ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx: Oct 14 12:00AM -0400

This may sound weird, but how does the parking brake work on a 64 Fury? I
see the pedal, but is there a release, or is it released by stepping on
it? Or, is it set to release when the ...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Oct 14 02:28AM -0400

going by memory, but as I recall, there is a knob coming out of dash about
inline with the pedal, was thinking it says brake release on it, knob
looks like the rest of knobs on dash,,,,,,,,, e ...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Oct 14 11:44AM

Larry, does it look like this...

Nick T.