Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 15 updates in 7

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 15 updates in 7 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Horn ring
Doug J <63sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 15 07:59PM -0500

Well, it's not a ring but I found this going thru some boxes of stuff I
brought home from a garage I cleaned out at my mom's house. I had stuff in
there long forgotten.
Wonder what this is off of ...more
Back to top
Front tires 64 Dodge B body
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 15 05:37PM -0700

Thanks guys, especially Dodger who sent me a tire size information link
that made it easy to compare sizes. I am pleased with the choice I
made...................................MO
...more
Back to top
1964 dodge 880 starting problem!
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 15 05:31PM -0700

I tend to use all 14-16 guage wire unless the load needs a heavier guage..
Saves having so many rolls of wire and ends. I have done that for years
wireing Harleys and never had a problem. ...more
Back to top
Amsoil/Hot Rod Magazine Engine Masters Competition
Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 15 11:38AM -0400

Here's a link to the Hot Rod page talking about the Poly...

http://www.hotrod.com/events/1510-vintage-mopar-power-550hp-chrysler-poly-318-v8-on-the-dyno/

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 15 11:11AM -0500

Two things are exciting for us… One is that they used our new POLY SS-X valve covers (plus 7 sets of gaskets)… and we’ve been emailing back and forth the last two days about making aluminum ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 15 04:18PM

This caught my eye – wonder of LS7 intakes would work.....

>The stacks are actually manufactured for a Chevy LS7 application, which happens to match the port spacing of the Poly nearly perfectly. ...more
"zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx" <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 15 12:58PM -0500

What kind of chip-in $$ R U Lookin for?