From: ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: American Racing Mags ...more
Scott Preston <penstarperformance@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 16 07:58PM -0400

You can,t beat this look,mrmopartech

...more
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 16 05:56PM -0700

For dog dishes,I'm looking for the ones with the Frtzog in th center pinted red and black line as a border. Most visible on late 60's B Bodie...R/T',Superbees,etc.
George
...more
Back to top
Looking for1962 Plymouth Fury Conv Floor and Trunk Pans Source
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Oct 16 01:35PM -0400

Thanks to all for the Info
Gary
I plan to call Joe,I am going to need other items also
Will ask him about the floor pan, I know the Trunk lid is different
Mark

...more
Back to top
Friday puzzlers 10-16-2015
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 16 07:47AM -0500

Happy Friday all,

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad.
...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 16 01:14PM

1962 Dodge sedan 2 door post max wedge - (Vancouver, WA)
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5236426070.html

1963 Plymouth Sport Fury Max Wedge Tribute - (Bellevue, WA) ...more
John Waskiewicz <jswask@xxxxxxx>: Oct 16 11:55AM -0400

Both 63 4 door fury's. Remove one of the zero's then your price might be right

-------- Original message -------- ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 16 12:28PM -0500

Good observation. But don't forget the "asking $35000" ad is for a rare Plymouth Super Sport. ;)

Gary H.

...more
Back to top
Spanked a Mustink Yesterday
victor spikes <vicsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 16 12:42PM

sweet bet he thought you had a big block lol love to tell them no just a little ol 318 hehe

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...more
Back to top
Parking Brake
tothperformance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Oct 15 10:44PM -0400

Larry pull the round chrome knob on the far left of the dash, it looks like the heater fan switch.