Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 16 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 16 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
63 B body BB oil pan & pickup
Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 17 01:52PM -0700

Aloha My Friends, I am not sure why but the pans you told me to buy don't
fit. they both rest on the steering arm . I guess I still need to find a 63
B body original pan. Mahalo C
...more
Russel Finch <russel.j.finch@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 17 03:21PM -0700

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161850976722
...more
Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 17 03:28PM -0700

Aloha, Ya I saw the pan on E bay. Kind of rough. but usable . I guess .
Mahalo C