Are those Borg-Warner NOS or currently made?

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2015 ...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Oct 19 01:05PM

I'm not sure if they are still available from Borg Warner. I have purchased several sets from Pat Blais and he is still offering them. I believe the mfg. date on the box was early 1990's. ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 19 01:29PM

It amazing how cheap the import mounts are....

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ani-2227

Anyone else think they are a bear to install? I must not have the correct sequence because I fought it ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 19 08:46AM -0500

I’ll jump in here because I hear my name… Over the many years we have experienced about everything and at times my memory needs jogged… I remember MANY years ago selling a set of our headers to ...more
D J <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 19 09:14PM

I'm confused(easily done sometimes) Why are you showing him Motor Mount for a poly, when he has a BB 400 installed in his car. Needs to go to Shoemucker(sp) for mounts? DJ

On Monday, ...more
victor spikes <vicsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Oct 19 10:09PM

i believe he is referring to the type of mount which is a poly lock type not just for a poly 318 , i have some of the poly locks on my 65 413 they are nice and i wont have to worry about them coming ...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Oct 19 10:18PM

DJ,

This is not a motor mount. It is the Insulator that goes between the motor mount and the engine bracket. The Insulator for the A, B/RB engine, late '62-'65 are the same. Some early '62 ...more
Back to top
American Racing Mags
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Oct 19 12:34AM -0400

will start the search ,,,,,,,have three dr. appointmenst this week in
omaha, if I find them will bring them along

In a message dated 10/18/2015 6:19:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ...more
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 18 09:57PM -0700

Not like I need them tomorrow Roger. Take care of you first!
George

On Sun, 10/18/15, Dodger7998 via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse ...more
Back to top
Parking Brake
"jhanlon1903 ." <jhanlon1903@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 18 10:22PM -0400

very nice car, love the round corners on the hood,ect.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 4:38 AM, ALIENVOICE via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail
...more
Back to top
Another orphan part I didn't know I had
Doug J <63sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx>: Oct 18 08:28PM -0500

The 64's came off of two different '64 New Yorkers I had that happened to
be the same color. They both got sold with aftermarket wheels, never did
have a good set of 4 for either one. ...more
Back to top