Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 9 updates in 5 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 9 updates in 5 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Cool car in van wert ohio
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 01 02:20PM -0500

I saw this in van wert ohio. Nice car. I don't normally like the early a body's but this looked nice

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 01 05:21PM -0600

Thanks. I agree. It looks like a fun ride.

Gary H.

...more
Back to top
Another Differential Question
carverex@xxxxxxx: Nov 01 06:51AM -0800

Hi All

Last week end, my wife and I took our '63 Sport Fury (June 2015 Mopar of
the Month on this site)on a fall color run. The car is a pretty well
preserved 383 / 727 auto with "Sure Grip" ...more
George Parkinson <gwparkster@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 01 11:03AM -0800

Not normal! I drove a 63 Dodge w/same differential, 413 V-8, for thousands
of miles, on all types of roads, Never heard what you are describing.

George

...more
"Dan McCormack" <mcwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 01 02:55PM -0500

You may have a rear wheel bearing going bad.