From: Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2015 1:59 PM
Subject: Merry ...more
Back to top
Merry Christas
gto64gto@xxxxxxxx: Dec 25 05:50PM -0500

Merry Christmas to all! I want to say thanks for all the help that you have
been to me. I have also learned a lot just reading the post. Hope everyone
will have a great year next year and that you ...more
Back to top
Merry Christmas (Photo)
"zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx" <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 25 02:12PM -0600

...more
Back to top
welcome new member
tothperformance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Dec 24 08:55PM -0500

I would be glad to help with what ever you need, I'm in the process of building a 392 stroker for my 62 Dodge. We will be covering it in Chrysler Power Magazine.

----- Original Message ----- ...more
<roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 25 08:49AM -0600

One of Chrysler Power Magazine projects is our Skyrider Doolie which has a granny gear four speed and 4.10 gear for HD towing and ranch work here in Texas… It has a 360 EFI and TERRIBLE fuel ...more
Back to top
Friday puzzlers 12-25-2015
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 25 07:24AM -0600

Merry Christmas all!

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad. ...more
Back to top