Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 9 updates in 5 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 9 updates in 5 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Keystone Nostalgia Combo Drag Racing 5-7
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: May 03 07:39PM -0500

For those of you in driving distance to New Alexandria, PA, Keystone Raceway Park hosts a Keystone Nostalgia Combo Drag Racing w/ Bud's Auto & Bower Hill Auto Body May 7

Here's a 1963 Dodge ...more
Back to top
Welcome new member - 1964 Polara 500
The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: May 03 08:36AM -0700

Welcome new member! I only have his e-mail address so I can't welcome by
name. Hopefully he will say hi to all and post a photo of his Polara 500.

Below is his introduction.

Thanks,
Gary H. ...more
B M <polara1964@xxxxxxxxxxx>: May 03 03:40PM

'64 Polara is always good

Welcome

Verzonden vanuit Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/qtex0l>

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 8:36 AM -0700, "The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" ...more
"Gary Pavlovich" <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>: May 03 08:50AM -0700

Good to have you aboard! What a great package in your ‘64 Polara – a 4spd. Big Block is a lot of fun to drive, especially with that Hyd. Racer Brown cam 238@.050” .
Gary P.
...more
Back to top
[No Subject]
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: May 02 10:37PM -0700

Rich, if you sent me a pic, I never got it. My e-mail is on the fritz,
maybe Cheryl can fix that................................Steve