Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 17 updates in 10

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 17 updates in 10 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
power window motors 63 Plymouth Sport Fury vert.
Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 02 01:43PM -0800

Hydro - Eletc . don't have any in stock and don't know where I can get any
. Does Anybody have a place where I can buy NOS or rebuilt power
window motors for my 63 SPF vert. Mahalo C
...more
D J <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 03 12:02AM

Chris, I would think, if you can't find any that new ones can be adapted, especially those used in Hot Rods. Jus something to think about....... DJ

On Monday, November 2, 2015 4:43 PM, ...more
Nico Over <nover2@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 02 06:32PM -0600

Chris, try these guys, I talked to them awhile back and they thought they could build a set: http://www.nu-relics.com/Mopar-s/177.htm
Nico Over

2/15, 'D J' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail ...more
Back to top
Blonde, a Car and a Mattress - A TRUE STORY
D J <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 02 11:41PM

Then following to close, and any half-wit would stop as soon as they hit it, or in this case run over it. That whined up around drive shaft, comes from extended driving after running over. ...more
Back to top
Another Differential Question
victor spikes <vicsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 02 04:08PM

and you are sure they added a limited slip additive to it when they changed the gear oil? if not you could have gear housing chatter , vic

________________________________
From: ...more
Back to top
Blonde, a Car and a Mattress - A TRUE STORY
"jhanlon1903 ." <jhanlon1903@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 02 10:56AM -0500

some people just don't strap down the load,

...more
Back to top
Poly Double Groove Pully
Dave64 <dave426wedge@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 01 05:26PM -0800

My buddy is going to add power steering to his '59 Belvedere. He needs a double groove crank pully for his Poly. Does anyone have one for sale?

Thanks,

Dave
'64 Belvedere
...more
Gary Wilson <gwwilson70@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 01 06:30PM -0800

I will check tomorrow but I believe that I have one.

--
Gwwilson
...more

Dave,

Have your buddy check his '59 engine which may not have used a vibration damper. The crank pulley may be different and something to keep in mind during your search.

Nick T.
  ...more
Dave64 <dave426wedge@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 02 05:33AM -0800

Thanks Gary and Nick!

Dave
...more
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Nov 02 09:56AM -0500

Contact Benny Buckner in WV, he has several 59's mopars
I found many items for my 59 Sfury thru him and he is fair on pricing
Cell , 304-920-1422
Mark

-----Original Message----- ...more
Back to top
'64 Plymouth grille fasteners
James Elsmore <seinfeld3@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 02 08:49AM -0500

I removed my grille and surrounding trim pieces to be sent out for restoration. I would like to find new bolts and fasteners for the pieces. Does anyone sell a complete kit for the grille and ...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Nov 02 05:53AM -0800

Hi James,

I just did this a few weeks ago and Joe Suchy tightened me up big time. He
was very responsive to emails.

Jim

...more
Back to top
for sale Fw: Remote mirrors
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 02 02:06AM

Contact Gary Wilson at <gwwilson70@xxxxxxxxx> if interested.

...more
Back to top
Fw: Speed o meter gear for 64 Dodge cornet. Just the gear assembly. $20.00 plus shipping
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 02 02:05AM

Contact Gary Wilson at <gwwilson70@xxxxxxxxx> if interested.

...more
Back to top
Rear end question
Ray Bell <raybell46@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 01 05:56PM -0800

> The trouble is that doing that won't tell you if you have a worn out Sure
> Grip or an open differential... they will behave the same.

But I'm sure you have an open diff anyway, from what you ...more
Back to top
Max Wedge Scoop Location
Rob May <rob.may@xxxxxxx>: Nov 01 05:37PM -0800

Guys - I'm placing my max wedge scoop on my 64 dodge. Can anyone tell me
definitively the distance of the scoop from the rear of the hood? It
appears the Hemi scoops are real close.. ...more
Back to top