Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 13 updates in 5

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 13 updates in 5 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
power window motors 63 Plymouth Sport Fury vert.
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 02 07:33PM -0600

What is not working in the switches in your car?

Gary H.

...more
Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 02 07:45PM -0800

Aloha, The 2 rear motors are not working properly. Driver side wont go up
at all , just clicks . Pass. side goes up most of the way but need help to
go all the way up.

On Monday, November 2, ...more
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Nov 03 09:20AM -0500

Chris,

Hydro - Eletc said they would repair my motors for $150 ea,if that will help you
JC Auto in Wash. state also repairs the motors, Very good work ,but can be pricey, ask for a quote ...more
victor spikes <vicsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 03 02:53PM

Great info , i have to get the ones on my 65 Imperial coupe repaired soon as well and was wondering about that , thanks vic

________________________________ ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 03 03:06PM

Back then you expected electric motors to fail when the cars were pretty new.

Wonder if you could find an electric shop on the island to repair the motors, thus saving the round trip shipping. ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 03 09:30AM -0600

Since you are getting some response it is probably not the switch but some crud / bad contacts in the motor. Also clean / grease the window regulator window slides. Often you can clean and revive ...more
Christopher Kroncke <g2c808@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 03 07:45AM -0800

Thanks Gary. I will give it a try and will let you know. As you can see, I
have the complete interior installed. Then I fixed my wiring problems and
found out about the windows. Sure is a major ...more
Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 03 11:30AM -0600

There use to be a guy that rebuilt them in Florida, Herb Rubin. But
he finally retired.

Jimmy

...more
Back to top
Another Differential Question
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 02 10:16PM -0800

Our Mopars do not use differntial grease to lube the rear wheel bearings.
Many people do not know that those bearings need to be paced with grease
according to the service manual. ...more
carverex@xxxxxxx: Nov 03 06:06AM -0800

It surely won't hurt to check the wheel bearings, even though the growling
seemed to come from the center rear part of the car.

Steve, thanks for your insight, that was news to me! Where are ...more
Back to top
Blonde, a Car and a Mattress - A TRUE STORY
victor spikes <vicsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 03 01:42PM

here in my home town we had a par of cops out by the lake that ditched there car in the lake because some lost a mattress on the road , they have yet to live that down lol , vic

...more
Back to top
Poly Double Groove Pully
Dave64 <lt7dave@xxxxxxxxx>: Nov 03 03:41AM -0800

Thanks, Mark.

Dave

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"hmsevans via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 8:56 AM ...more
Back to top
Max Wedge Scoop Location
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Nov 02 08:22PM -0600

I wish I had an original Max wedge car and I would gladly take a quick measurement. But for now I'll say we have had many discussions about this in the past on the mail list. I remember the general ...more
Back to top