Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 17 updates in 8

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 17 updates in 8 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
December's Mopar of the Month
mcreglow <mcreglow@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 26 03:22PM -0600

congrats jim….sorry for the delay. retirement is taking up all my time now and just getting caught up on emails.
good looking car. i see you have an electrical shut off switch on the back of your ...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Dec 26 01:47PM -0800

Thanks, Mike! It's not going to be a track mule but there are definitely a
few weekends at Milan in the near future to see what it can do. I actually
started with intentions to race it ...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 26 05:39PM -0500

Jim come look at my 65! It's a r ace only car. Roller at this point and I really want a driver. I found one but gotta sell this first
Jason

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE ...more
Back to top
Cost - Roll Bar in 65 Plymouth?
Donald Gallimore <dongallimore@xxxxxxx>: Dec 26 01:28PM

Anyone got an idea of what if would cost to put a roll bar in my '65 Belvedere? I have a 125V mig welder but not being very experienced, I'll likely farm the job out. I think the car will be running ...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Dec 26 01:03PM -0500

no idea on cost, but if you have doubt about ability,,,,,,,your right, farm
it out

In a message dated 12/26/2015 7:28:20 A.M. Central Standard Time,