Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 25 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 25 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
!964 Dodge "Brutus" build from the start
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 14 01:25PM -0800

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?68383-BRUTUS-Nostalgia-street-and-strip

This link goes to another Mopar site that I have posted to. It is the
complete build over ...more
Doug J <63sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 14 06:51PM -0600

Lookin Great MO.

Doug
63 Sport Fury ragtop

...more
Back to top
Not mine 12/11
"Bill Young" <byoung16@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 13 09:00PM -0600

Hello again,

I am trying to remove the steering wheel of my 62 Dodge Polara 500 with push button automatic. I got the plastic emblem off without breaking it, but now I can’t find anything to ...more
Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 14 05:44PM -0600

there is a phillips screw on the back side of each wheel spoke
Remove each screw and it will fall off

...more
Back to top
1962 413 K Frame rebuild advice needed
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Dec 14 10:59AM -0500

I am starting on the rebuild of the front end of my 62 Plymouth Conv .
It was a orig 318 car and I will be installing a 413 street for the street

What changes/upgrades do I need to or should I ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 14 04:24PM

Most def look at larger torsion bars and adjustable strut rods. And adjustable upper A-arms, or jig welded tubular A-arms with more positive camber built in.

I went one size up in torsion bars - ...more
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx: Dec 14 11:35AM -0500

62 was a change over year for K members, there was an early and a late one,
check to see if yours is the early or late one by checking motor mounts on
the 63 to see if the same as on your 62, ...more
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Dec 14 02:20PM -0500

Thanks
I will check,I have a 1962 parts car
Can I use/rebuild the 318 K Frame or is there any reason to use the Big Block 1962 K Frame?

-----Original Message----- ...more
Bill Parker <hemirr@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 14 04:24PM -0500

If you have the older type k member with that 318 then you may have one of two types of mounts. If you have the round "floating power" mounts you would need to find a pair of intermediate brackets. ...more
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Dec 14 04:40PM -0500

Ricky,
Thanks
Can you run 14" dia wheels with this kit?
Mark