----- Original Message -----

From: "Eric Sturgis" <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 15 03:36PM -0600

There is a link to it from the '62-'65 Tech page.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/techstuff.html
"Overboosted power steering feel? Reducing pressure in the Mopar power steering by varying the ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 15 03:38PM -0600

I was looking into it but I had a different PS unit and the procedure
didn't person to mine.
...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 15 09:46PM

How about these units.........

http://firmfeel.com/b_body_mopar_power_steering_box_rebuild.html

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ...more
Gary Wilson <gwwilson70@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 15 04:29PM -0800

A bigger pulley helps. Slows the rpm down and makes for a firmer feel.

--
Gwwilson
...more

A word of caution here... The links given to HotHeads were for Dodge HEMI
head parts. I'm no Poly expert but I would not expect the intake and
exhaust manifolds to be interchangeable between ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 14 09:59PM -0600

Gary P says the 56 Ply 270 is the Dodge with an open plenum. Offy makes a
2x3 and 2x2 manifold that will fit though. Contact them.
On Dec 14, 2015 9:00 PM, "'mrrodder@xxxxxxxxx' via The 1962 to 1965 ...more
victor spikes <vicsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 15 04:18AM

Yeap mother mopar offered a dodge 270 poly and also a 277 Plymouth poly in the 1956 plymouths my 2 dr has the dodge 270 and my 4dr has the 277
________________________________
From: ...more
David M Nielsen <davidmnielsen@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 14 08:19PM -0800

My mistake on the headers, they will not work. Sorry, about that.

Sent from my iPhone

...more
Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 15 07:53AM -0600

Actually some of the 50's are interchangeable.
The old 271 Hemi block was the same as the poly of the day. I want to
say that was a 323" poly, or something like that.

Jimmy

...more
victor spikes <vicsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 15 02:22PM

well dodge and Chrysler hemis motors each had their own poly head versions , the Chrysler where called spitfire , the factory was looking for a cheaper way to make a head that used a single rocker ...more
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 15 05:49PM -0600

You can only find expertise like this right here at the 62-65 Mopar or NoCar site... It's so good that you'll find it applauded in this issue of Chrysler Power ON & ON editorial!

...more
Back to top
Clist App
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 14 05:23PM -0800

He had a question about one of the cars

Does the 3421151702 Sport Fury have tinted glass and/or left, OS manual
mirror?

> He's working on it, but nothing yet. I will pass it on when he ...more
Mark Evans <hmsevans@xxxxxxx>: Dec 14 08:50PM -0500

Will check tomorrow on both on let you know

Mark

...more
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Dec 15 09:55AM -0500

Eric,
I checked the Sport Fury Conv #3421151702,
No holes on both doors for Mirrors, and the Windshield is not tinted
Thanks , Mark

He had a question about one of the cars
...more
Back to top