Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 17 updates in 4

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 17 updates in 4 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
LeRoar is on the mend
Richard Kinsley <leroarkinsley@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 17 03:30AM

Well I'm finally working on LeRoar after a 1&1/2 year hiatus. I haven't found a cause for the weird issue of the left bank running colder than the right bank by about 100deg???? But as I progress I ...more
MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 16 09:51PM -0800

Maybe it's time to stretch way out there on your 100degree difference..
Could this be normal? Has anyone checked their engine temps from one side
to the other? Where did you get your temp ...more
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 17 12:22AM -0800

It could be a blocked head or gasket blocking the water jacket, but a
blocked exhaust would do it too. And no, it's not normal to have a 100
degree difference from one side to the other. ...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Dec 17 08:29AM -0800

Also interested in where you are measuring the temps.

Nonetheless, I would tend to agreed with Eric and begin the search with the
head to block mating (and it will be easier to do so as it looks ...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 17 11:36AM -0600

This problem surfaced 1&1/2 years ago when I went to a car show. It drove
fine on the way over which was only about 4 miles. Then on the way home it
ran lethargic and didn't seem right. ...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Dec 17 10:36AM -0800

Rich, any chance you ran a compression test before you pulled it apart?
...more
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 17 12:37PM -0600

Yes I did and it was very good.
...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Dec 17 10:47PM

Looks like a good winter Rich, keep us posted.

Nick T.