Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 11 updates in 5

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 11 updates in 5 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Cast Iron Heads for 426 street wedge
Butch <waedison@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 18 08:56AM -0800

Hi all. I've posted before about my grandson and I starting our first
engine build, a stock 426 street wedge. As it turns out, the heads I have
are not going to suffice as they have been reworked ...more
Bill Parker <hemirr@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 18 03:16PM -0500

383, 400, 440 factory type head will fit. 426 street wedge came with closed chamber heads, later heads such as 907, 452, etc are open chamber and would have ramifications for piston selection and ...more
"mrrodder@xxxxxxxxx" <mrrodder@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 18 04:43PM -0800

Any mopar big block B/RB heads will fit. However if you're going to drive
the car much you'll want hardened seats on the exhaust valves (to deal with
the lack of lead in today's gas). ...more
Back to top
Not mine 12/18
"Bob Faunce" <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 18 03:31PM -0500

Maybe some repeats

62 Polara parts car

http://wyoming.craigslist.org/cto/5348946324.html

65 Valiant needs work $10K!

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/5363220921.html

...more
Back to top
Friday puzzlers 12-18-2016
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 18 07:33AM -0600

Happy Friday all,

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad.
...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Dec 18 01:49PM

["glass globe dash."] ["Torpedo dash"]

You do have to love those dashes - From the 1848pcs ad; ["spacedome dash"]

Here’s one I say at a show last summer, graphed into a 1950 Chevy ...more
"Bob Faunce" <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 18 03:03PM -0500

What would "average" shape look like?

The last 62 HT looks like a good buy.