Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 24 updates in 8

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 24 updates in 8 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Dash and radio resotation
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 19 04:17PM -0800

I ran across these people online researching something else.

http://www.instrument-specialties.com/

Anybody use them?

Eric
...more
Back to top
WOW,Just found my "Car Production Track Sheet under the Back Seat
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Dec 19 01:11PM -0500

Just dropped off my Interior to the Upholstery shop,during the offload.I noticed a old brown pc of paper between the Springs and padding under the bottom rear seat.
It is titled "Car Production Track ...more
Bill Watson <chrycoman@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 19 11:41AM -0800

That sheet would have been left there by the company that made the seats.
The SON was how Chrysler tracked the car through the assembly process with
the SON on the seat being the way the assembly ...more
Back to top
62 Plymouth Fender Tag Decode Help needed
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 19 06:27AM -0800

Mark, here is the info I've been told so far.

This is what I can tell you about VIN 3421151702:
Lines 1 & 2: 0328=Scheduled build date of Wednesday, March 28th, 1962;
0090=Shipping order ...more
hmsevans@xxxxxxx: Dec 19 01:25PM -0500

Eric,

I just found this email ,Thanks
The Production Sheet found this morning matches up with what you noted.The Shipping date and order # match
Mark

-----Original ...more
Back to top
Not mine 12/18
Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>: Dec 19 06:39AM -0800

Would a 241 Red Ram Hemi fit in a 65 Dart? That can't be right.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Bob Faunce <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx>