I had my PS box on my 65 Satellite rebuilt by Firm Feel to stage 2 and used their tubular upper control arms. I have been really pleased. I think it might be your tires.

From: "John Knox" ...more
Ron Crossley <rcrossley@xxxxxxxxx>: Mar 20 07:41PM -0700

I had a Firm Feel Stage II box on my '64 Sport Fury and liked it but I wanted something stiffer so I went to Stage III on my '63 Sport Fury. World of difference. I've gone back and forth between bias ...more
Doug J <63sprtfury@xxxxxxxxx>: Mar 20 10:52PM -0500

Thanks for the info. I wish this thing WOULD drive at least as good as a
new 63. I've never had ANY car drive this bad. I have had more 60's mopars
than I can count and never had this kind of ...more
carverex@xxxxxxx: Mar 21 06:17AM -0700

Hi Doug

I am also a Firm Feel customer. I have used all of their poly bushings,
tubular upper control arms, strut rod bushings, new torsion bars, and a
stage two P/S box. I also asked them for ...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Mar 21 06:59AM -0700

Apologies for taking the thread in another direction...

Lyle, I am interested in what Firm Feel came back with regarding alignment
specs and how that compares to stock, if you would be inclined ...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Mar 21 02:08PM

I would like to see their recommendations too. Good article on it here:

http://www.allpar.com/history/mopar/front-end-alignment.html

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Mar 21 07:11AM -0700

Good article. Thank for sharing.