Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 13 updates in 6

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 13 updates in 6 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
426 marine
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 05 08:04PM -0500

So I chanced to snag a 426 marine application engine 516 heads. Bla bla bla. Any way. Had mechanical cam and adjustable rockers. Basically got it for free as guy had tossed it out side. ...more
Back to top
welcome new member - 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury
"Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 06 01:01AM

Welcome to the '62 to '65 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse Charles!

Below is his introduction.

Thanks,
Gary H.
======

MOPAR guy since 1960, have had several !! Latest is 63 Plymouth Sport Fury ...more
Back to top
Part number
Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 05 02:29PM -0600

I lost track of the part number for the t-stat by-pass hose to use with the
new Poly SS-X intake manifold. I know Rick used one and Roland found
another.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr LeRoar ...more
"David M. Nielsen" <davidmnielsen@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 05 12:36PM -0800

Rich,

I think it is Napa 11129. I had saved an image of a by-pass hose without reference but I think it was from Rick.

David

...more
"Hall, Ricky L" <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 05 08:55PM

By-pass hose (makes two), 3/4” ID Gates 19610