Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 9 updates in 3 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 9 updates in 3 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
More steering questions
Michael LeFevre <493mike@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 26 05:32AM -0500

Hi Doug,
What car are you working on? What is wrong with your existing coupler,
exactly?
Mike LeFevre

...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Jan 26 09:20AM -0600

I don't know if there are parts supply "updates" since 2005 but here is report from 2005. The kit it worked with was a 1966 to 1976 kit.
...more
carverex@xxxxxxx: Jan 26 07:43AM -0800

Hi Doug

Kramer Automotive lists a Steering coupler rebuild kit for 62-65 B Bodies.
with new seal. $39.95..... but my catalog may be old. Their phone # is
724-285-5566.
Good luck!

Lyle
...more
mcreglow <mcreglow@xxxxxxxxx>: Jan 26 10:34AM -0600

hey doug,

i used the coupler from flaming river on my ’64 fury.
http://www.flamingriver.com/index.php/products/c0005/s0006 <http://www.flamingriver.com/index.php/products/c0005/s0006>
...more
chymar01@xxxxxxxxxxx: Jan 26 09:46PM

I went cheap and used a front wheel drive steering joint and cut off the stock coupler.
Like this: http://ramchargercentral.com/articles/?sa=view;article=71