Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 7 updates in 3 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 7 updates in 3 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Indy Mod Man
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Mar 01 11:33AM -0800

OK fellas so things have been pretty quiet in here lately. Perhaps it's the winter dulldrums but nonetheless I thought I would try to stir things up a tadly by asking a question I've been pondering ...more
Jason Rhoades <Jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Mar 01 02:37PM -0500

I have one with the single 4 and 6 pack tops with the Chrysler part numbers on them. Have not ran it yet. Hope to soon just for fun.. I thought / was told it was for low deck got it home and ...more
tothperformance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Mar 01 05:23PM -0500

I didn't but a friend bought a 408 small block from Indy with a 2 4bbl. Mod man intake on was a piece of crap, I told him to take it off and put his old M1 Mopar intake with 750 on it. ...more
Back to top
March 2016’s Mopar of the Month online
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Mar 01 08:00AM -0600

The March 2016’s Mopar of the Month is online. Thanks to 62-65 member Gary Futrell for helping get his friend's 1964 featured.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo32016.html

Thanks, ...more
JimJablonski <groovinjim@xxxxxxx>: Mar 01 11:15AM -0800

Love those candystripes.
...more
Back to top
'64 Fury window lift motor
bud_landacre <bud_landacre@xxxxxxxxx>: Mar 01 05:14AM -0800

Hi guys,

I have a 64 Fury with factory power windows. The pass. side motor assembly
has a broken gear. Will a motor assembly from a later model fit or is there
a source for parts for the gear ...more
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Mar 01 08:16AM -0600

There was a guy listed on the vendor page named Elijah Scott who did Mopar switch repair. But I just checked the link and it is not working. The go-to guy for 1964 Plymouths is Joe Suchy. ...more
Back to top