-------- Original message --------
From: 'Bob Turner' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List ...more
Bill Parker <hemirr@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 28 09:51PM -0500

I always go, but having said that, I have three grandsons staying with me
through Sunday morning. I've taken the oldest with me before, but no way
would I bring the 7 and 4 year olds along, so may ...more
Bob Turner <bojaturner@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 29 02:57PM

Hey Bill, Do you know a good place that makes driveshafts there?
Bob