Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 8 updates in 4 t

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 8 updates in 4 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
Why the 1962 Dodge and Plymouth Sedans Are So Ugly
<62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Mar 30 07:51PM -0500

Of course, the title is incorrect. And there's really no new information in this article. A similar piece as cited back in 1997 on this website. http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/62exner.html ...more
Back to top
Dressed For Success
"Roland Osborne" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Mar 30 09:03AM -0500

Just wanted to show off my new 62-65 wearable duds I just got in the mail.
If you haven't gotten yours yet, Gary will be happy to help! Show your
colors!
...more
B M <polara1964@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Mar 30 03:46PM

Looking sharp Roland 😎

Verzonden vanuit Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/qtex0l>

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 7:06 AM -0700, "Roland Osborne" ...more
James Morgan <jwm1969@xxxxxxx>: Mar 30 06:40PM

What if you are a "Plymouth"guy and not a "Dodge boy"? James W. Morgan
jwm1969@xxxxxxx